Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So what are we?

A lot of the time I spent trying to figure out exactly what we were. The common term was bicycle tourist. But of course no one wants to be a tourist so I tried to really get down to the heart of things.

Steven called us bicycle adventurers. That was a bit too romantic for me. I decided on the phrase bicycle travelers.

We weren't realy tourist because we never paid admission for any tourist traps, except that damned sea lion cave that I blame George for. We really didn't have money to spend; we are poor college students to begin with. Looking around was basically all we did. Our clothes were disgusting and everyone gave us, especially me, weird looks when I went into a store. The reason for that was because me eyes were windburned so they always were red. Red eyes... you can figure out what those people thought.

The main goal, well for me after awhile, was to get home. I guess thats when I became just a traveller.

1 comment:

  1. we paid 12 dollars to smell sea lion poo, i am so sorry :( (george)

    ReplyDelete